Jw book in music video

by damselfly 6 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I'm multi-tasking so I've got the tv on, JWD open and am supposedly studying chemistry.

The 54-40 "Golden Sun" video came on and one of the group members is shown reading the "Making Your Family Life Happy" book. I question as too why.

Dams

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

the most likely response from anyone on this board that is not canadian will be, "WHO THE HELL IS 54-40???"

my response is, is it an older video or one from the past two or three years (are they even still making videos?)

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

I'm trying to lookup on it. I can't find a video though. I wish I had much music still. Its way better than Fuse.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

The 54-40 "Golden Sun" video came on and one of the group members is shown reading the "Making Your Family Life Happy" book. I question as too why.

I'm not sure why they would have that book in their vidoe. But I bet the Watchtower Society somehow found a way to be paid every time this video is aired.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yeah, Fuse has become "My Chemical Romance All the Time" channel. And it sucks because MTV2 just radically changed their programming and became a clone of MTV, VH1 shows their "top 10 lists" of what not, and even Fuse has non-video shows. So often times, NOBODY is showing any videos on the telly, and I gotta wait till 1am to see music videos.

• Scully
    Scully

You can listen to the songs Golden Sun and Easy to Love here: http://www.yestoeverything.ca/

• talesin
    talesin

That is just gross, dams. There's gotta be a connection, why else would they be displaying that trash?

"Easy to Love" is one of my favs.

Scully, I can't seem to turn up the volume. Is there something I need to do beside click on the "play" icon?

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit