MAJOR DALLAS PAPER ON JW "TRAILING" STALKING

by DannyHaszard 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny Haszard's purpose of posting is this shows that Jehovah's Witnesses employ the same stalking "trailing" tactics of some of the other high control cults. This is what a jury needs to see if they come after you/me and things get 'difficult'.

Review: Inspiring chorale morale

... hasn't spoken to for 23 years, ever since they had him trailed and publicly condemned by their Jehovah's Witness church ...

• Dallas Morning News MAJOR RESPECTED PAPER NOT A TABLOID
    • 9/17/2005

Partial excerpt here:

".....The most excruciating drama is Zan Moore's attempt to reconnect with parents he hasn't spoken to for 23 years, ever since they had him trailed and publicly condemned by their Jehovah's Witness church.

His grandmother primly pronounces homosexuality "incompatible with scriptural teaching." His mother happily greets her "precious lamb" on the phone, but at the last minute the parents back out of a reunion. "We will probably not see each other before they die," Mr. Moore sadly concludes. "I know for sure that my family has rejected me........"

-----------------

Now j-dub apologist will rebutt that the other fundy religions condemn homosexuality too.The point is they deny (lie) that they do any sort of stalking and say that they never slashed my tires.

Save this to your legal folders friends may need it when the bleep hits the fan.

• under74
    under74

But what are the examples? I'm not saying it didn't happen....I really don't doubt it. Just curious...

and say that they never slashed my tires.

They slashed your tires Danny!?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    They slashed your tires Danny!?

A jealous MS from the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts cut the tires on my Dodge,two episodes 1989-90.

This matter was never resolved because i didn't have "two witnesses" to the crime.

The elders in Rockland also filed a lying perjured false police complaint on me there falsely accused of 'egging cars' in their parking lot.Filing a perjured court complaint is a FELONY!

Goons for God from the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Bangor Maine also two episodes of tire slashing on my Ford Bronco 2003

There is more.....

-------

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• crinklestein
    crinklestein

So they file charges against you for egging cars but you don't file charges against them for slashing tires? And you still go by their rules saying you can't do anything because you don't have two witnesses?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts click me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit