Started as an "Auxiliary Pioneer" giving "5" hours a month to the program!

by Atlantis 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Doesn't take much to be an "Auxiliary Pioneer" these days! I guess.

Paragraph 3 says:

She started out as an auxiliary pioneer, giving five hours a month to the program.

http://www.thesuntimes.com/articles/2005/09/16/business/bus01.txt

Cheers!

• Honesty
    Honesty

I suppose not.

And I really enjoyed theses 'delighful and correct words of truth' in the article:

Childress' business, Trompe L'oeil De Joy (which means joy of fooling the eye), offers her the ability to combine two things she loves the most, painting and being a Pioneer, a Jehovah's Witness ministry that offers free bible studies to anyone who wants to learn more about the bible.

What she meant was free bible studies to anyone who wants to learn more about WT doctrines of lies and deception.

• lola28
    lola28

Five hours a month? That is incorrect auxilary pioneers must put in fifty hours and regular pioneers have to put in seventy, I think it was a typo.

lola

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Honesty: Thank you for your comments. Lies and decsption describes their doctrines very, very well! Thank you!

Lola28: I think it is a typing error also. I did get a good laugh though! Thank you!

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

I believe the 5 hours must be referring to the new "Pioneers Assist Others" program, not to auxiliary pioneering itself...

toronto_guy

• blondie
    blondie

I think it could be a typo

"5"

instead of

"50" hours

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit