more enemies of Jehovah #73

by OlderTom 2 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

In addition to a previous post about enemies of jehovah.

Yes it's amazing how everything outside of the Watchtower kingdoom is an enemy of Jehovah BUT they are quite hapy to take whatever they can from these enemies of Jehovah.

Do these people ever think?

For example it is very much frowned upon to go to college and get an education.

When scientists make a discovery and can proof, which shows mankind to have excisted longer than their stated 6000 years, they try to discredit these scientists by ridiculous statements such as, " Carbon dating doesn't work after the flood" How can they make such a statement when assumingly they don't have any schoolars among their ranks?

Where did all the Watchtower lawyers get their education? From enemies of Jehovah?

Ha! Think Watchtower clones Think!

Take a look around your local Kingdoom hall. Make a mental list of how many brothers and sisters work for a living. Now make a list of how many work for enemies of Jehovah.

While you are at it make a list of how many are liviong of hand outs from the govenment. In my Kingdoom hall there are a large percentage who are quite happy to collect disability, sicknes, unemployment, and all sorts of other "enemy of jehovah allowances while they make a name for themselves pioneering.

I know personally many brothers who are professional dole bludgers. They could work if they wanted to but they prefer not to work and live on hand outs.

Didn't one of the disciples make tents while preaching so as not to be a burdon on his brothers?

Now have a look at some of the strange marriages in your congregation. I remember a guy who I thought was married to his mother.

Another youngish philipina married to a brother who was so old he could hardly stand up during the prayer/song. She started playing up as soon as her citizenship was approoved and was DFed but their marriage was approved by the Watchtower gestapo.

Us, a relatively "normal" couple, they tried everyting they could to keep us appart. Why? because the chief gestapo elder was grooming me to reach out for other things and for that he needed me to be single. How selfish?

Keep looking and list the number of unhappy people and people with severe mental problems. Look at how they smile at the Kingdoom hall but observe them at the bust stop or railway station when they think they are lost in the crowd of worldlies. They have the longest faces and are the most miserable because the only thing they have to look forward to is when their god destroys 6 billion human beings.

What a sick buch of Watchtower clones. BOY am I glad we got out.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Older Tom,

That is so true and typical of JW thinking. They just love to criticize everything not jw, but they are quick to take advantage of it. Even to the point of dishonesty. Everything 'is so bad. . . ' according to the WTS.

Pat

• Shane
    Shane

OlderTom you got it my friend, Its my consenseus that Witness's have been cooked real slow, so slow that they don't even know it when they are fully cooked.
    I for one would be over come with happiness to know the "TRUTH " I was told as a young man that the Witness's had the truth, but as time ran on I have seen a totally different aspect of them, one of basically mind control with no sense to it. No purpose other than to serve the needs of a hierarchy that has visions of God hood in them self's, that they are going to rule over humans and elders will be mighty princes under their rule, how sick.
    If this really is gods purpose Then it would plain for even an inept man to see (a man with no education, unlettered ).
    If just five percent of what they foretell came true we all would be immersed in its splendor, but nothing they have ever said has ever came true, is that not reason enough to take the clue, and get a life.
    ~ Shane

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit