HI Gang!!!

by VeniceIT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well we just got to our campsite last night. It's sooo beautiful up here in the San Juan Islands. (yes they have internet access ). I forgot just how many stars there are in the sky. living in S Fl you never get away from the lights. It was breathtaking lastnight sitting on the swing chair looking at the moon out on the water. Even though it is the ocean it was smooth as glass. The stars were in abundance and there was a big roaring fire right there on the beach. There was also a musician from seattle playing some jazz on the dock. TALK ABOUT PERFECT. I also got to wear jeans and a sweatshirt, which I hadn't worn in forever!!! I liked the brisk air air this morning sitting outside driking coffee (starbucks of course)!!!

It's amazing to me how different it is up here, no palm trees white beaches, it has a charm all it's own. I love it, love FL too though it's just amazing the variety of climates and flowers.

Pricess and her fam will get here Sat. and Mulan and her hubby get here Sun. not sure when the rest of the gang gets here, but we CAN'T WAIT!!!! we're gonna have a blast and we'll keep you posted.

Just wanted to say 'HI ' to everyone and as sick as it sounds, I do miss you all!!!! so Take care and I'll try to keep in touch.

Luv,
    Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hey, Girl! Welcome back... and peace!

SJ

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{MISS YOU}}}}}}}}

Check your yahoo messages too.

Love ya, sKally

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

ven! glad you are having a great time, and sounds like that great time will only get better! give everyone big hugs and kisses from me! i miss you too! see you later, when you get back to reality

love
    harmony

• gsark
    gsark

Hey ya girl...have the very very best time. You deserve it.

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• ITguy
    ITguy

The Yahoo Messenger has been strangely quiet the last couple weeks...and no webcam...yeesh, once you're used to it, it's difficult to be without! Hope you're having a good time.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I can only check yahoo messages on my comp, and I'm haveing to use the one at the library. sorry email it to me at Venice_IT@hotmail .com.

Miss you guys too, sorry about the webcam ahhahahah!!!

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• philo
    philo

Ven,

Who needs a webcam when you paint such a fine picture yourself?

I also got to wear jeans and a sweatshirt, which I hadn't worn in forever!!! I liked the brisk air air this morning sitting outside driking coffee

Have a great time, especially in the 'brisk morning air'

philo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit