COC book for offer

by Lehaa 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hi all guys,

I'm in the process of moving and am having a good clean out.

I've finished reading my COC book and thought someone else would like to read it, instead of it sitting in my cupboard collecting dust.

I live in Melbourne Australia, so if you want it you can either pick it up from me, if you live in the area, or i can post it to you if you are prepared to pay for postage.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll make arrangements to get it to you.

Lehaa

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

What a great idea--

I've got one too, if anyone would like it. PM me, I'm in the continental US but would have no problem mailing it where ever it was wanted.

Let me know!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

was thinking a swap meet kinda thing might be a good idea, any body else out there got any books, vidoes, dvd's that they want to get rid of.

I know in some places it's hard to get you're hands on some things.

I also have a Vines for offer too.

For those who don't know what it is it's a Expository Dictionary of Old and New Testament words, great if you doin a lot of research.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

If in the US don't forget to ship "Book Rate" - it's dirt cheap that way.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Sarah,

I'd be interested in your book.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

just butting,

really want to give this to someone who needs it.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

butt ........... again

• fairchild
    fairchild

So far, I have offered my COC book twice, but did not find anyone who wanted or needed it. I finished it a few months ago, and now it is just collecting dust. I live in Upstate new York. Anyone who would like it, please send me a pm. I will be going to the post office around the 20th of this month and can mail it that day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit