New Orleans - Help From Dallas Housing Authority. Message from Sparkplug.

by FMZ 8 Replies latest jw friends

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey guys, our good friend Sparkplug asked me to pass this along to you all. Grand Prairie Housing Authority has announced that they are giving 1 year free rent housing vouchers for any one coming to Dallas from New Orleans. It can be a 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment. Their number is 972-237-8176 and their address is 205 W. Church St., Grand Prairie, TX 75050. They will be open tonight from 8am to 9pm, Sat. 8am to 9pm, Sun. 8am to 6pm, closed on Monday. They will re-open Tuesday through Friday from 8am to 9pm. You have to have a DL from New Orleans or a license plate to show proof to get the voucher. They want to get as many people out of the stadiums and a roof under their heads for their children and family as soon as possible!

Please pass this along to anyone, family, friends, neighbors you know that may need help!

Karissa Gonzales
    Exec. Admin. Asst.
    Financial Management
    EMC Mortgage Corp.
    909 Hidden Ridge Dr. Suite 200
    Irving, TX 75038
    Bearnet 8-668-4360
    Direct Line (972) 868-4360
    Fax (972) 831-2554
    [email protected]

• FMZ
    FMZ

bttt people

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

bttt

CG

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

btt thanks fmz!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

btt

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Thanks for posting this, Sparky/FMZ.

Another donating tip: Whole Foods is matching customer's donations up to $1 million. It's a great way to give twice as much as you can afford.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

btt

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

I'm glad you bttt'ed this, because I just realized my apostrophe is in the wrong place. Should be customers'. (Yes, I'm anal, but only about punctuation.)

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

did my part to pass it on in Fort Worth...

thanks for the info!

kdn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit