Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo

Hey Outlaw, they're hanging in there doing a decent job. If it were me or your running the show we'd have 20,000 member not 6,000,000+.

They're doing a great job in destroying their own organization. Their fear of changing procedures is ossifying the religion. Zero creativity, no adaptation to the contemporary world. The number of disillusioned Witnesses grows each day.

They're paving their way to irrelevance and oblivion.

Neo

• Neo
    Neo

bump

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

evil evil men, every last one if them

I had to stop myself from spitting on my monitor

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

they really do have 'the look' the ones with white hair look like they are on happy pills there prob mental (that would explain the crap decisions etc!)

wouldnt like to say what i think about the others!!

• Chia
    Chia

I have to say, Brothers Lett and Herd were in my congregation and I liked them very much. They were nice men. Brother Herd always cracked jokes, he was really funny. He was always very no-nonsense. I remember I was up on stage for a part with this brother, and the brother went overtime. Brother Herd came right up on stage while the guy was talking and ended it right there. It's hilarious thinking back on it.

Brother Lett had these animated facial expressions and the way he gave talks was very animated. You couldn't help but get into whatever he was talking about. It wasn't phony at all, at least not to me.

I just feel kinda bad for them, actually. I wonder if deep down, they're like me, or if at one point they were like me, but were so afraid of moving on with their lives at this late stage.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii
    It's the cheap ass suits,

Yeah you're right mkr32208... but its also the Stepford Wives-esque constant fake smile that masquarades as the "Kingdom Smile"...
    People have to know that Jehovah's people are a "happy people"... I did meet Gerrit Lösch this year actually and he seemed quite nice and quite genuine i must say... its hard to imagine him making these decsisions that affect peoples lifw worldwide for the better or the worse...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey((SkallyWagger)),I`m do`in just fine..Hope your do`in well too!..Thanks for the cold beer!.....OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Cyngus,True the Catholics have made dreadfull mistakes..But they don`t set out the rules for the JW`s..So who has to answer for the mistakes of the governing body?..Not the Catholics..The Govorning body has to take responsibility for thier own actions,and thier not very good at it...OUTLAW

• free2beme
    free2beme

Boy, looks like a regular bunch of party animals

• TopHat
    TopHat

Caught in bed with the United nations???? What is the story on that? I never heard of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit