The governing body worried? Should they be!

by MARTINLEYSHON 1 Replies latest social current

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

Hi everyone its ben a few years since my last post, would like to extend greetings to old and new members.

The events that has happened over the last few years must be of great concern to the GB for example:

JWs have always maintained that they are the most hated religion in the world, and yet when I have asked the question "which religion do you hate the most" to many of my friends the common answer is MUSLIMS, they do not even deliniate between the extreme factions and the mainstream.

The second major concern for the GB is the growth of JWs I left almost 6 years ago and still there is no growth in real terms for them, still around the six million mark I believe, and yet I read an article the other day that stated the Mormon religion is the fastest growing religion in the world, with 11 million members. Were not the 2 religions started around the same time?

The other concern for them must be the true identity of the King of the North. Who is the king of the north? are they ever going to comment on it? or is it simply the fact they do not know. Just imagine though they came out with a statement that the Al-queda was the current king of the north. Well I beleive that terroism in whatever form is the true king of the north.

It seems that USA /Briton as the king of the south is only concerned these days with fighting terroism.

May I apologise in advance if these threads have already been covered.

ML

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day ML,

Well, it's so good to see your name up there as current posters! Please stick around - we need more 'blasts from the past'!!

You're right, things have been happening these past few years - but certainly it hasn't led to an expanded borg.

The king of the north thing is intriguing, isn't it? Why, the silence in the borg is almost deafening!

I'm not keen on any modern identification of the other king either! Truth is, endtimes cults like the WTS like to 'identify' persons and events of prophecy in a modern setting - why? it suits 'em!

Cheers, Ozzie (still upside-down class)

Freedom means not having to wear a tie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit