Is Russ Whitney a scam?

by truthseeker 5 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I watched the 20min infomercial on "Building Wealth" and it seemed convincing.

When I Googled Russ Whitney, it seems the whole thing is a scam and they use high pressure sales tactics to get you to pay $2995 for their advanced courses.

It seems the only one who is building wealth is Russ Whitney himself, and those punters who pay for his advanced courses are helping him.

http://realestatecoursereviews.com/review/index2.php?item_id=29

reviewer: Bill from BAY AREA ,CALIFORNIA
    First they get you to come to thier free seminar which is indeed free. Then the mentor holds up $1,000 and asks who would like this for free. Instantly hands raise but who ever raised their hand first will get to collect the money. Then he asks you in front of the class if he were to give you that $1,000 what would you do with it? If you say you'll use it towards your whitney program he then gives you the money and tells you to go to the back and sign up with one of the phony people (also known as helpers/R.E advisors)in the back. The people who didnt raise thier hand so quick are so angry at themselves for not being that lucky person. And in turn the mentor does something which is completley thoughtful and gives everyone in the room who is willing to sign up a $1,000 discount and by the herds patrons are making their way to the back to capitalize on this deal of the decade. This is the first mistake you made. I'm not going to waste my time writing the rest.
  • avishai
    avishai

I'd get Robert Kiyosaki's books.

Carlton's sheet's program's are also good.

I DEFINITELY would'nt encourage you to find these guy's programs on a filesharing program like kazaa.

nuge nudge

• avishai
    avishai

Look, my fmily has been buying property undervalued and restoring it for years, theres ways to do it, and books at barnes and noble. Bo to the seminar, but DON"T buy his program. Network with some of the other folks. It's fun, but like i said, yeah, don't buy the seminar

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Avishai, thanks for the advice. I wouldn't have wasted money on any courses, but I almost decided to go to the free seminar. Not now!

It seems a lot of people felt they were ripped off and got nothing but fluff.

I think it is a buisness cult.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

If you are interested I know this guy personally. If this is what you want to do, this will work.

http://zerodowncashcow.com/

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

Yes, he stayed and had seminars at the hotel I work at, he came for about 6-12 months, and stopped, not enough suckers I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit