Bad Cluster Elemination

by Ozner 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Ozner
    Ozner

Dear Friends,

Does someone knows something about Bad Cluster Elemination influence at Jehovah's Witnesses in the United States and Europe? Jaap Korthuis, originaly a JW elder from the Netherlands invented the Bad Cluster Elemination therapy. Now Korthuis is moved to the US. Does somebody know him and does somebody knows more about BCE?

An other question: what is the WTBTS stand of view about Bad Cluster Elemination?

Thanks,

Ozner

• daystar
    daystar

I've never heard of it and can't find much of anything in english on it with a google search except for articles on hard disk damaged by bad clusters. Can you tell us anything more about what it is supposed to be?

• Valis
    Valis

Sounds cheesy and like psuedo-science to me...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The only bad clusters I know about are on Hard Drives.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Actually, I get it. It is the mental "going away" that protects a person from extreme psychological and physical harm when they body cannot get away. It is often the cause of multiple personality disorders. It's also part of the mechanism behind PTSD.

• daystar
    daystar

Oic! Sounds like the Scientologist concept of body thetans. If this was "invented" by a JW, then I would be willing to bet he is either a Scientologist plant, or has at very least studied Scientology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit