Anyone heard from Seven?

by RedhorseWoman 8 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Or, for that matter, any of the others we haven't seen for awhile....SC, Dubby, OTHGrandma, Maxee?

Seven usually posts at least once each day.....where are you Seven?

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Was wondering that myself.. Seven... where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... ?

• Seven
    Seven

RhW and RCat, Hello ladies. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and I'll be back soon. Thank
    you for your concern.seven

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Big hugs, Seven! Hope you're feeling lot's better very soon!

RCat

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

Glad to hear that you are okay... Take care now, we love you.

The French Knight

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• overthehillgrandma
    overthehillgrandma

Im here, I just read and seldom post, I enjoy finding out what others are saying....looks like this is getting to be a site for people coming away from Jehovahs organization now more than befor, I have not been to a meeting since my vacation and I feel bad that I do not feel bad.
    Actually I have not had this horrible DREAD come over me in some time now..Yes I dreaded going to meeting, and out in service......right now I am just in limbo, listening, reading, searching.
    but I am here.

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

I hear ya, OTHG, I remember when I was in the "limbo" stage. Not ready yet to actually get the heck out of Dodge, but not wanting to go to meetings either! Time will help resolve everything. Glad you're still here, though!

RCat

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

OTHG,
    Yes, it's nice to have you here. Although at first it may seem awkward you will find that expressing your feelings to others such as on this forum will help you tremendously to organize your thoughts and develop your resolve, regardless of what it may be.
    The truth is just that. It is not confused by more facts but rather vindicated by it. The truth has nothing to fear from an examination.

-Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it-

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Over The Hill Grandma (you sure picked a heck of a long name - and it's hard to snuggle up to OTHG - let alone pronounce!)

I have not been to a meeting since my vacation and I feel bad that I do not feel bad.

I know what you mean. No matter what we do for a while, we feel guilty. I think it's part human nature and part how we've been taught - to feel guilty - period.

You seem to be doing the right thing for you, though - listening, reading, thinking. Quite necessary.

Frenchy made a good point, particularily if there's not many people you can discuss these matters with on a local level. The point of articulating what is going on in your thoughts - whether questions, opinions (for or against), or just companionship - makes the thoughts more organized and understandable to ourselves.

And help others in the same boat, btw.

Glad to hear from you.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit