seen by jw while riding motorcycle....

by zev 5 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

while out riding this wendsday afternoon,

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4zk5x/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dsc03361.jpg

a jw i used to know saw me as i went by his house.

i don't care that he did....but his reaction was a TRIPLE take! i don't know if the bike caught his eye,

me, or both!

either way it would have ben fun to know what he was thinking.

this jw was my best man at my former wifes wedding.

he attempted to molest one of my sisters years ago.

needless to say i didn't acknowledge him in anyway. it could have been a tree, or him, or a rock, i just ignored the perp.

someday him and i will come to blows. he will regret what he did.

• kazar
    kazar

I'm glad he saw you. But take it easy when it comes to blows. I believe you can take him down, but don't want you to go to jail.

• damselfly
    damselfly

The majority of the time the intimadation is enough. No need to get a record over a creep. Take care of yourself first.

Dams

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Nice bike...gotta love the classics. I love to ride too. The last time any of my JW aquaintences saw me was on a nice long trip I took on my bike...

Like this one here...

I took about a 900 mile 2 day road trip up into my old stomping grounds. I love riding and if it makes my old JW aquaintences think i'm a rebel...fine by me...I think it's funny because I haven't really changed THAT much since I quit.

Ern

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i love it when i see JW's i knew in my hometown while out riding. it's funny to see their reactions of me in my leathers and 'do rag.

• shera
    shera

I love it when they see me happy and still going on without em! Hmmmm,for some reason they don't make me feel ashamed.They always get the red,what do I do reaction.lol

Zev,I understand your anger,but be careful for your own self.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit