Do Apostates Fulfill Prophecy

by bavman 1 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bavman
    bavman

Do you remmeber in your mind's eye (lol...I love that...mind's eye) the picture in the Revelation book which showed after the 1000 years were ended that a large crowd of people who rejected Jehovah's ways would surround those faithful ones? They thought they were powerful enough to overtake them. This was of course applied to the future however I have heard ideas in the past where some would say that perhaps even the "new scrolls" had been opened already. With that in mind I wonder if the society would ever try and make this application. Can't you just see after the Brooklyn protest many being upset and then the society uses that scripture in Revelation to show tey will be victorious? I don't know, just being weird here. If nothing else maybe I could get a job in the society's prophesying department...

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

According to the Seventh Day Adventist interpretation of that same scripture, Jehovah's Witnesses are the ones that are described as opposers, because they're Adventist apostates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit