HELP with this Illuminati stuff!!!

by tdogg 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tdogg
    tdogg

My brother is really in to this right now and I need some insight, here is the letter..

Only verifyable responses please, so Rex need not reply.

Here are some facts on the JW's . I have done extensive research and confirmed all of this. It really fits in to what I have always suspected. It's bacially what is left after you boil it down to its' base essence. Just another front for a larger movement, with roots in the occult. Former members, need to realize, that is was never good. It was fubar from the start.

JW's mind control cult:

The Jehonvah's Witnesses, otherswise known as the Watchtower Society, is another Illuminati religion used for mind control and a front for satanism. It systematically disconnects it members from non-members in the way of all mind control cults. The Jehovah's Witnesses are a replica of the Mormons, even down to the free masonic founders, like Charles Taze Russell. It's amazing how everyting fits together in the world of the Illuminati if you are prepared to dig deep enough. The people and organizations that attack each other in public, or appear to be in competition, tune out over and over again to be different masks of the same face. We are told the mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are different organizations that stand for different beliefs, and the followers of both would be aghast at the thought that they could be connected in any way. But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on. Charles Taze Russell was from the Illuminati's Russell Bloodline, whichal also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Russell was a Satanist, a paedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothchilds. Indeed it was the Rothchilds who funded the Jehovah's Witnesses into existence, along with the other Illuminati bankers. They enjoyed "Contributions" from organizations like the Rothschil-controlled B'nai B'rith, which also helped the MORMONS!!! This was proved in a court of law in Switzerland in 1922, according to researcher, Fritz Springmeir. One of the key people involved in these contributions was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization setup (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding the Jehovah's Witnesses? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Charles Taze Russell was a hihg-degree Freemason and a Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf as his friends and backers. Russell's family was formorly known as Roessel and went to Scotland from Germany. Both as massive occult centers. Germany is where the Rothchilds emerged, and Scotland is one of the key areas of the world for Illuminati bloodlines.

From the start, Charles Russell used his New Watchtower Society, based in Betherl, Brooklyn New York as a front for black magic, or Enochian magic as his brand of satanism is called. He put hte flying Sun disk on the front os his books, an ancient Illuminati symbol going back to Egypt and Babylon. The Watchtower magazine, had always been a mass of subliminal and less subliminal occult symbolism and the very name, Watchtower, is part Illuminati and Freemasonic legend and code. To them, the Watchtowers are areas of the magical universe, the unseen realms. Russell was buried under a pyramid in the United States after, according to some researchers, he was ritually killed on Haloween in 1917. As I've said, these leading satanists of the Illuminati are ritually killed when thei time comes. so their occult power can be passed on. The Jehovah's Witnesses organization is named over and over by survivors of trauma-based mind control for being involved, like the mormon church, in unspeakable mind control projects. The Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are the same organization at the to level where the El-ders of the Mormons and Watchtower Society operate a very different agendsa to the one revealed to their followers.

Jehovahs Witnesses are told to believe in ARmageddon because thats the day the world be destroyed and only they will avoid the holocust. We billions on non-believers will perish. But I am quite looking forward to that when I think of what the world be be like with Jehovah;s Witnesses in charge. The Jehovah's prophets have predicted this Armageddon over and over since their religions was created, but as each date has passed, another date has been announced to replace it. Witnesses and their childrem are separated from society and only the minimum necessary contact with non-believers is encouraged, This isolates them from other information and visions of reality, and families are broken up bu disconnecting witnesses from non-witnesses. While this isolation from mainstream society goes on, they attend meetings three times each week to be brainwashed with the religion's dogma, hatred and fear.
  • jeeprube
    jeeprube

It's a great conspiracy theory. However, it comes across sounding crack-potty. He definatly needs more proof than he offers. The logic in the letter follows WTS logic. Stating a position as if it's a fact, then building your entire argument on the "rock solid fact".

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Here is a great web site for folks, who have a tendency to over value events and coincidences and correlate everything together (like Deepak Chopra):

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com

If you are prone to relate all coincidences together, and already have a penchant for conspiracies, and are pre-disposed to believing in superstitious organzations, then you will enjoy the evidence and information on this site. It is clever, well-researched and well written and appears very authoritative.

To me, accepting the idea the organizations forming secret plots in bhealf of evil is like accepting the bible. If and when people conspire, it is usually for material gain and not for the promotion of evil for evil's sake.

• tdogg
    tdogg

Thanks for the link but I don't think this is the kind of fuel I want to send to him

• AlanF
    AlanF

If your brother listens to that whackjob Fritz Springmeier, he deserves what he gets.

AlanF

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

David Icke, yuck!

• sf
    sf

tdogg,

There are hundreds of pages on this forum related to this topic. You will need to do the exhaustive searches yourself then sift through them.

Same goes for the massive search engines that hold thousands of pages.

No one can do this for you. It must be done by yourself in order to draw your own conclusions.

When I first stumbled upon the same item you pasted above, along with tons of other websites/ pages on the subject, I immediately started a google journey which literally lasted months. I then went to the library to do some follow up work. What I realized is I still have not concluded anything regarding this topic accept that it is imparitive to keep an open mind and check all sources. There is a lot of bullshit on the topic, so you will need to master your discernment techniques.

Incidently, have you read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown? It's great fun and is laced with 'tidbets' that could enhance YOUR journey.

Happy trails!

sKally

• daystar
    daystar

The Freemasons keep a roster of who is or has been a Mason. Charles Taze Russell is not on this roster from my information.

There appear to be some who believe he was familiar with Masonry, but was not one himself. He was known to use Masonic terms on occasion. But that alone does not mean much. He called Jesus the Master Mason, etc. But he does not precisely quack like a duck. It seems certain, however, that he was a fan.

Your brother should probably stay away from crackpots like David Icke.

There are all sorts of rumors about the Bavarian Illuminati and how they have taken over Freemasonry and are attempting to rule the world, ushering in a New World Order. One can't know by chasing rumors and heresay. If one really wanted to know, they would approach a Mason and ask how to become one, then rise in the ranks by degree.

There are street lodges that are not Accepted, who outright claim to hold the secrets of the Illuminati. Perhaps one might look into them as well.

Generally, one would be very ill-served by blindly accepting paranoid conspiracy theories of any sort without proper investigation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit