new GB Members

by why144000 3 Replies latest jw friends

• why144000
    why144000

I posted this earlier however I am not sure it 'got up'. 2 new members have been appointed to the GB. Geoff Jackson and Anthony Morris are the lucky picks. Does anyone have more information about them? This was announced at morning worship at bethel this morning.

• kool aid man
    kool aid man

Are these two new members in addition to the already existing body, or have two been deleted? We know a member of the Governing Body who told us personally that all the members are not in total agreement with one another. Is this an indication that some may be "packing their bags and leaving"?

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Are these two new members in addition to the already existing body, or have two been deleted? We know a member of the Governing Body who told us personally that all the members are not in total agreement with one another. Is this an indication that some may be "packing their bags and leaving"?

I doubt very much that is the case. There have been a few deaths of GB members within the last few years. I'm sure this is just an effort to rebuild the size of the group to the optimal 12 or so. The more important question, imho, is whether these two guys are of the "anointed" class, since the other thread on this topic mentioned that they were promoted from the Nethinim/"given ones" class, which is supposed to be composed of "other sheep".

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

why144,000:

You should read more of the board today!

This thread was started earlier and has much more info on the situation: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97147/1.ashx

Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit