JW connect the dots....

by JV 2 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

I'm sitting here waiting to go to work, so i'm just checking out hi5 and myspace seeing if there's anybody that i know (yeah i know, i'm bored). We'll i spotted a jw that i know and the beautiful thing about hi5 is that it's like a giant connect the dot picture of jw's. Man the young jw's today are a fuc@ing joke, talk about double lives, the lovely thing is that they put up pics of all their friends so we can all see what kinds of shennanigans their up to. Being a young person myself and once trying to be sincere about this religion, this is what ultimately became my fall from sincerity, all i can say is what a joke.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ah - I was completely misled by the title. I thought maybe the WTBTS had bought out a join-the-dots literature for the Junior Dubs. Imagine 5 year old Miss Dub is quietly doing her 'join the dots' puzzle during the Watchtower meeting, and upon completing the last line, gives out a blood-curdling scream as she's suddenly faced with an image from the Revelation Climax book.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

the young jw's today are a fuc@ing joke

they are not a joke, they are poor people who never learned how to live a normal life and thus have to secretly try to find out. some of them will make it and "get lost in this world" and some will be sucked back by the society's guilt trip and start pioneering.

a young dub is only trying to do the same thing that his worldly friends around have done 5 years or longer ago. the only thing the dub will do earlier is marry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit