New Economic System

by enricofrassinetti 9 Replies latest jw friends

• enricofrassinetti
    enricofrassinetti

Hello logical. I would want to give to you and to all you, a message a lot important, if I succeed to us. From Italy with to many siblings, we are inserting a new economic system in order to help the poor countries of the world. We would want to transmit it to all the siblings and all the disassociated of the world. I am a GREASED member of the Directive Body of the Commerce that gives Italy works in order to extend this new economic system, all over the world. We would want to have the aid from all the parts of the world and this I invite is turned to all. She is disassociated that the new Witnesses. If you want to participate to this plan, called Alpha & Omega, you can write to the address [email protected]. If you want to more know something in of the plan 31 October it will come introduced officially. the situated one to visit is www.testimonidigeova.org. In this situated one web you will find the version English in order to understand the spiritual aspects to which we rifare the issue.
    This New economic System, I would want to specify, part from the redistribution of the yield, coming from from the production of the labor. The Alpha part of the plan is that one that is taken care to redistribute the resources financial institutions, replacing traditional the banking system. The part Omega, instead, is taken care of the coming from redistribution from the occupation of the worker. The reason for which we are making this is why all we witnesses know that between little all the money he will be thrown why not servants more to nothing. For this we witnesses are applying one new economic key, the DAVIDE key, in order to establish one new currency international able of giving support when 1 kg of bread he costs 50 Dollars. Jheova assembles its sheep newly saying to they that in the large one tribulation survival hope is one.
    The society that takes care of the redistribution financial institution calls Thealphaclub and with to Alpha Service they have the task to redistribute resources financial institutions. We have left in 1998 from Italy, just from Milan, and have open very many other nations. You can go to visit the situated one www.thealphaclub.com. Alpha Service from Italy, and just from Genoa, will leave with the redistribution of the coming from yield from the distribution job water word.word. PROMOTER WATER has the possibility to earn money working and selling to others this type of service applying the method of the NETWORK MARKETING without to spend nothing in advance payment.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Huh?

• Tina
    Tina

LOLOLOl Hey Billy!

Don't you think a "GREASED' brother is much more accurate than anointed? lol
    That's it! The GB=Greasy Bohunks lol...sorry laffin too hard here.hugs,Tina

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

See Tina you're looking at it totally WRONG! I have a feeling that some of us could really have some fun with a GREASED brother! Hahaha!

(((TINA)))

Billygoat

• logical
    logical

dodgy online translators...

I dont understand all of it enrico... maybe if you posted it in Italian too then somebody could translate it better.

However if youre recruiting, then Im not interested in joining any religious organisation.

• gsark
    gsark

GOD I LOVE THIS DB!!!

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• gsark
    gsark

Joelbear will have fun with a 'greased brother'...

Never mind!!

Love you Enrico!

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• individual
    individual
    PROMOTER WATER has the possibility to earn money working and selling to others this type of service applying the method of the NETWORK MARKETING without to spend nothing in advance payment.

The above is an interesting quote which indicates that this is just another money making scheme for the benefit of those who set it up. I think that network marketing and pyramid selling are of the same sort of ilk and should be avoided, there is always a loser. Using the term anointed brother is an effort to gain the trust of ex JWs.

Sorry to sound sceptical but I dont like the look of this. Had enough of people trying to take advantage of other people, ie. the organisation taking advantage of JWs. This seems to be a way to take advantage of ex JWs. I for one will avoid it like the plague.

Having experienced life as a JW I am a bit sceptical of things that seem too good to be true and a bit sceptical of promises made by people or organisations.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Redistribute wealth? We all know what that REALLY means!
    We got ourselves a commie y'all! Somebody get a rope!
    mike.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Interesting thought (well it is for me!) were the early Christians communist? They "had all things in common" (Acts 4:32).

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"You can know the law by heart, without knowing the heart of it"
    Philip Yancey, What's So Amazing About Grace?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit