Had a great round of golf today.

by onintwo 5 Replies latest jw friends

• onintwo
    onintwo

Hey, golfers. Did ya ever have one of those days? Weather perfect, friends in your foursome funny and relaxed, striking the ball fairly well, couple round of drinks afterwards, etc, etc? Girls driving up to serve you your favorite adult beverage in the Bogey cart? Can it get any better than that?

Man, that's living. On top of that, skated out on work today, (men's day at my Club). Could have stayed for dinner and cards tonite but beat feet home to work in the yard.

Onintwo

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Hi Dad,

Congrats on the good day out on the course! I just got back from a little evening hike with the g/f. We saw a couple hawks actually pluck fish out of a lake! It was awesome!

SNG

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Congrats on the good day on the links. Golf is my passion! I think it has been my salvation mentally since leaving the borg, in some ways.

Had a pretty fair back nine this week - shot a 40. Had my sights on a 38 or 39, but bogeyed the last. Wish we lived closer together, we could go out and play 18 sometime.

Jeff

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Boy do I ever miss playing golf. There is no place I'd rather be than on a golf course. My best round is 82 so I'm not great, but hopefully if I heal up next year I can look to break 80.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    seattleniceguy wrote:
    Hi Dad

Onintwo's your dad? How come I never caught that? Hi, onintwo!

• onintwo
    onintwo

I'm not great either! The best I've shot all year is an 81 in late April.

Onintwo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit