"Some things to bear in mind regarding apostates" - update

by Hellrider 6 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Hi. This is a website run by a faithful JW:

http://www.strictlygenteel.co.uk/

...in which he has published online the old books of Russel and Rutherford. His motivation for doing so, was that it was better for people to find these books a webbie run by a JW, rather than on apostate websites (I doubt he has cleared this with the WTS, though). Then it turned out this guy had a Guestbook on his web page (bottom of page), and of course I had to post some "spiritual (junk)food" there. I posted a couple of times, and they were removed. I decided to try once more (a little more subtle and descrete this time), and this time he has decided to let it stay there, but he has answered my post. My post is the second last one, under the nick "Jonathan Whale" (best I could think of at the moment, pluss I`m feeling kind of biblical today...). In his answer I can read between the lines that he understands that I`m an apostate, but he has decided to fight knowledge with just ignoring facts. Check it out, and feel free to post some "spiritual food" (but be subtle and descrete, or he`ll remove it).

• Honesty
    Honesty

I signed his guestbook and left some seeds of doubt for the spiritually minded. hehehe

• jgnat
    jgnat

Discreet, folks. It's discreet.

• undercover
    undercover

you guys are terrible...

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

LoL, he has closed down the Guestbook now. Guess he was receiving to much "spiritual food". I sure would like to know if the FDS knew about his web page, though.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I sure would like to know if the FDS knew about his web page, though.

I'm sure a super dub will see it and rat him out to Crooklyn Bethel.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I should have read this entire thread before wasting 10 minutes trying to find this guy's guest book. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit