Knowledge

by MikeNightHaShev 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

(Ecclesiastes 7:12) "For wisdom is for a protection [the same as] money is for a protection; but the advantage of knowledge is that wisdom itself preserves alive its owners."

(Hosea 6:6) For in loving-kindness I have taken delight, and not in sacrifice; and in the knowledge of God rather than in whole burnt offerings.

(Proverbs 1:7) "The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge. Wisdom and discipline are what mere fools have despised."
    (Proverbs25:2 ) It is the Glory of God to conceal things, but the honour of King's is to search things (matters) out.

So tonight spend time searching the internet engines for knowledge that will bring you closer to G-d and his will.
    Research about the third temple, reasearch about Moshiach, research about the coming messiah age, research Melchizedek, research Shiloh, research the bible, just spend the time gaining knowledge
    and go to and fro in doing so (Dan 12:1-4)

• logical
    logical

John 5:39-40 is a good scripture to bear in mind:

"You are searching the scriptures, because you think that by means of them you will have everlasting life; and there are the very ones that bear witness about me. And yet you do not want to come to me that you may have life." [Jesus]

• Francois
    Francois

Logical, I vote that as one of the best responses I've ever seen on this board to any post at any time on any subject.

Frank

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>>So tonight spend time searching the internet engines for knowledge that will bring you closer to G-d<<<

I'll use the Bible thanks.

PS. God says it's OK to type G-O-D.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Logical... and Francoise...

I am TRULY overwhelmed with joy at your 'hearing' and wish to say, may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, JAH OF ARMIES, and the peace of His Christ, my Lord... be upon you both... as a 'reward' for your FAITH... if, indeed, you so 'wish' it... you and your entire households with you.

I am your servant, and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• MDS
    MDS

Hi Mike:

What is your opinion of the expression: "Christianized Jews"?

I became aware of this expression a little while back when I watched on TV a fellow my the name of "Zola" and his teachings. Maybe you've heard of him. He professes to be a "Jew" and longtime student of Judaism, that is also a recently converted "christian" of a special sort.

He advocates a sort of combination of beliefs, wherein he believes that Jesus did come as "messiah." But he also entertains the belief that another "messiah" is to come based upon OT prophecy. He combines thoughts and teachings from Judaism with christianity. It was a very interesting concept. Maybe you've seen this fellow on TV before.

Instead of saying those of "Judaism" have all "Truth." Or, saying those of "Christianity" have "all Truth." What if neither viewpoint were completely true, nor completely false. What if both groups had some "truth". Had you ever thought that maybe those of Judaism could have "truth" that "Christianity" does not possess as of yet. And vice versa, also those of "christianity" have truth too that has not been embraced by those of "Judaism" as of yet.

In other words, if you combine both concepts, we'd have the whole picture. Ever thought of that as a possibility?

This would require both groups to come together and consider each others viewpoints and ideas, teachings and concepts.

Is it possible?

Is it possible for us to even consider such a thing, even on this discussion board?

I wonder...

MDS

• logical
    logical

Mike,

MDS is talking about himself. He unfortunately believes HE is the messiah.

Oh dear

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

Logical, yeah that would be a problem, you wouldn't want anyone to be what you expect everyone to be like (Messiah).
    That was a joke.
    I say that because in my religion we are taught to inspire to be
    Moshiachs for our people, to want to reach all we could be and seek liberation for our people therefore for one who claims belief in the bible yet teases or denounces someone for wanting to emulate Moshaich or wanting to be Moshiach would actually be teasing someone for striving to be what you failed to reach for. IN other words anything less is a slacker who failed to become all he's capable of becoming.
    Also there can be no Moshiach if everyone is seen as a fruit cake for wanting to be Moshiach, then every candidate would be locked away in white jackets that tie in the back, where would your Moshiach be but persecuted for being merely who he is, what a reward that is eh?
    Even Jesus was trying to be liken to son of man but people confused his trying to emulate for actually being who he was teaching about.
    Rev 1:13
    ... one (Jesus) like unto the son of man
    Like: a person or thing that closely resembles another
    they say about true Christians are those who are in his outlook or activities resembles Jesus
    Jesus is not the son of man. Jesus' outlook or activities resemble him by their own standard of the term.
    Son of Man will not be in the person of Jesus, but in a different incarnation involving a totally different human being LUKE 6:5, 9:26, 9:55-56, 12:10 , 17:30, 18:8, 22:69, John 3:13, Matthew 25:11-13).
    and Mathew20:28 Just as the son of man did not come to be served', but to serve.

To the other post by MDS:
    This is why Zola would teach of a second Messiah and so does the bible. In Ezekiel the two sticks are made to come togehter as one.
    In Ezekiel the first is the fallen one who falls from grace the Davidic Messiah who removes the image of the false prophet becomes the one who's right it is (SHILOH).

What I don't like about Zola is he seems to have an honesty problem, he seems to skip Daniel 12:1 when discussing Dan 12:2-4, conveniently leaving out the name which disagrees with his Jesus teachings.
    He also runs an antisemitic Discussion forum by appointing the wrong kind of forum moderators who don't allow Jewish Expressions on his board and in fact allow anti semitic rants go unscathed on his forum.
    When you have a forum with your name on it you better know what's going on there, there would be no excuse.

As far as needing each other, the Jews were wanred about the cult the only thing it has to offer is the way it reaches far and wide, although even that is often corrupted.
    You'll be seeing them grabbing hold of a Jews and a Rabbi not the other way around.
    Even today we see TV evangelists admiting this,
    because they are preparing you for the Jerusalem Temple run by the Kohanim .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit