A CANDLE FOR THE VICTIMS OF THE AIRPLANE CRASH

by justhuman 6 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

14th of August 2005 it will be one of the sadest day in the history of my country. A Boing 737 crashed near the Hellenic Airport Eleftherios Venizelos killing all the 121 people on board, all of them Greek -Cypriots. Tonight we light a candle and we pray to God to rest the souls of the victims.

For the memory of the 121 victims of the airplane crash please light a candle tonight.

Thank you

• LittleToe
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

((( Just Human ))) I shall light a candle for those lost, and especially for the loveones left behind.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I have seen this late thread, but I was so sad when I heard about the tragedy and then worse that there were so many little ones on the plane. I hope they didn;t have long to suffer or fear and my thoughts are with your nation.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Thank you all for your sympathy. Infortunately in the tragic plane we had many children. From 3 years old to 12. There was a family with 3 children and their parents that died in the crash. Also some children are left behind and lost both of their parents.

Please keep praying for all them

It seems that most people in this forum have MORE important subjects to look instead of one word of sympathy to the victims of this airplane crash

There's been too many major tragedies around the world over the last year, and I think the public is becoming desensitized to the human suffering that is occurring. The Greek airline tragedy is still being investigated, but already there's been another major airline crash, this time in Venezuela. As airlines continue to struggle financially, maintenance and other safety-related expenditures will be reduced, making more of these tragedies likely.

Justhuman, folks here in the States are very sorry for the airline accident. Even here in this forum, there was a thread posted almost immediately after the story of the Greek tragedy hit the newswires. We hope the survivors can recover from this horrible accident as swiftly as possible.

Yasoo!

• Seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit