Another "truth" alternative

by Justin 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Justin
    Justin

Ever hear of Harold Camping, president of Family Radio? He's an elderly gentleman who periodically sets dates for the end of the world and pleads with people to leave their churches, claiming that the "harvest" has now commenced. Sound familiar? You can check their website at http://www.familyradio.com/ .

At first they may seem like another fundamentalist, evangelical group - the difference will become apparent with exposure. They do not have an organization to run your life for you, but if you need someone to give you your answers perhaps this will hit the spot.

• Ticker
    Ticker
    At first they may seem like another fundamentalist, evangelical group - the difference will become apparent with exposure. They do not have an organization to run your life for you, but if you need someone to give you your answers perhaps this will hit the spot.

Uhhh No Thanks! Shall we say once bitten twice shy.

No more control for me, Now I call the shots. Ive had enough answers for a lifetime.

Ticker

• Honesty
    Honesty
    No more control for me, Now I call the shots. Ive had enough answers for a lifetime.

Ticker

Same here.

The JW's cured me of looking to any human for answers.

Christianity is not about control unless it comes from hypocrites.

• nowisee
    nowisee

oh my goodness.

his family radio channel has very nice music.

end of story.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Not for me thanks, 13 years of dubdom makes me kinda wary about any religion

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

No thanks, I don't need anyone else telling me how to think. I'm smart enough to do that on my own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit