CAN OBIWAN AND FRENCH GIRL BE FRIENDS??

by juni 3 Replies latest jw friends

• juni
    juni

Even though the dark force was against us, we overcame. We've been an encouragement to each other and this has truly been a BLESSING. If you're waiting for encouragement from within the organization - you've got a long wait. We "met" at this site and found out that we know a lot of the same people, in fact, I knew Obiwan's first wife back in the 70's. I truly value our friendship and the laughter we share and the trust.

Thank you Obiwan for being there for me!! Your good friend, French Girl

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Juni- fill us in...a bit confusing if you dont know the story...please?.

• juni
    juni

Sparkplug, Hi!

I won't go into detail as this would betray our trust for one another. Suffice it to say, to clarify a little, we didn't belong to the same congregation, but we knew common people between the cong. I was attending and the one Obiwan was attending. Knew common elders, old friends, young people. As you know, when you leave the org. you have few if any friends left. It is a blessing to be able to talk to someone who truly can empathize with you about various similar problems one has w/the organization and in your personal life w/your kids, etc.

We respect each other's feelings and beliefs. Like I said before it has been a true blessing. We have never met face to face and ironically we don't live that far apart.

No titillation here, Sparkplug! We share a deeply felt friendship and connection because of what we went through as Witnesses. That is all I want to say out of my commitment to being trustworthy and honorable.

Thanks for your interest!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

That's great, Juni. Aren't friends the bestest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit