Service Meeting -Week of August 8, 2005

by TheListener 8 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

Song 125

10 min: Local announcements. Selected Announcements from Our Kingdom Ministry. Remind publishers of the dates of the circuit assembly and special assembly day programs for the 2006 service year if these dates are known.

10 min: "Are You Using Handbills?" Talk and audience discussion. Invite audience to comment on the good results obtained from using handbills. Include a brief demonstration of a publisher inviting an interested person to a meeting by using a handbill.

25 min: "Now Is The Time To Preach!"* Arrange in advance for one or two regular pioneers to comment on the adjustments they made in order to pioneer and the blessings they have enjoyed as a result.

Song 197 and concluding prayer.

* Limit introductory comments to less than a minute, and follow with a question-and-answer discussion.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    10 min: "Are You Using Handbills?" Talk and audience discussion. Invite audience to comment on the good results obtained from using handbills. Include a brief demonstration of a publisher inviting an interested person to a meeting by using a handbill.

So that explains why I saw some dubs giving out handbills today. First time this year I've seen any out in service™.

W

• joelbear
    joelbear

how many hours do pioneers have to put in now?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes and they just changed the format of the handbills. They used to print the meeting times for you but dont now... you have to stamp or write that in yourself.

They ask for more and more and give ya less and less... it really is a sign that they are the faithful steward. It's sooo nice that they are looking out so carefully for jebuzzes posessions here on earth. Now when he comes, they can say they saved a lot of money on car insur.... hand bills.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Song 125 “Jehovah is on My Back”

10 min: Local pronouncements. Selected Announcements from Our Kingdom Misery. Remind publishers of the dates of the circus assembly and specious assembly day programs for the 2006 service year if these dates are known.

10 min: "Are You losing Handbills?" Talk and audience debate. Invite audience to comment on the good results obtained from losing handbills. Include a brief demonstration of a publisher annoying an uninterested person to a meeting by losing a handbill.

25 min: "Now Is The Time To Leech!"* Arrange in advance for one or two regular pioneers to comment on how they signed up for public assistance in order to pioneer and the food stamps they have enjoyed as a result.

Song 197 and concluding prayer. “Make Malady to Jehovah”

* Limit introductory comments to less than a millennium, and follow with a question-and-answer disruption.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

oooh my wasa, thanks for the good belly laugh there

• Purza
    Purza
    Song 125 “Jehovah is on My Back”

LOL.

Purza

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3
    how many hours do pioneers have to put in now?

An average of 70 hours per month. Auxiliary pioneers are 50 per month.

• Honesty
    Honesty

* Limit introductory comments to less than a millennium, and follow with a question-and-answer disruption.
    BwaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa !!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit