troucul

here's some more for your viewing pleasure

• troucul
    troucul

I think I'm getting the hang of this...

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

LOL troucul!!

looks like you "got away from it all", and found a nice peaceful spot to call your own. nice. he he

TS

• troucul
    troucul

lol..., these were pix I took a couple months ago on a $.17 camera I bought from the px. those things are awesome. just takes awhile to see the results. I mailed the camera to my wife, who processed it, gave it to my pops, and he scanned it back to me. (I'm too cheap to buy a damn scanner) All these pix are in and around Tikrit. Kids were everywhere, and they all enjoy a photo op. I just hope they all stay that happy in about ten years and not turn into terrorists.

You can see alot of construction going on. One of the good things you never hear on FOX or CNN. It's cool to see that along with water and electric projects, (they just completed a huge upgrade of the power station in Baghdad-it hadn't been touched since the 1950's) individuals are taking the initiative to improve their housing situation.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    You can see alot of construction going on. One of the good things you never hear on FOX or CNN. It's cool to see that along with water and electric projects, (they just completed a huge upgrade of the power station in Baghdad-it hadn't been touched since the 1950's) individuals are taking the initiative to improve their housing situation.

cool. that's good to hear. they deserve it.

TS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit