Was anything offensive said on the doors?

by badboy 9 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

Just wondering

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

to you? or by you?

I worked with a volatile young man once (he was about 15) and when his intrduction was rejected he would say in a loud voice as he walked away from the door "well I dont care, youre gonna die at armageddon anyway".

I was mortified.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

quite a few times - even when I had my young children with me - the f word many times - and even " f^*k Jehovah "

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I would sometimes leave flaming bags of poo. Was more funny then offensive, for me anyway.

Kwin

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Which album?

• badboy
    badboy

EITHER WAY!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I got touched up once when I was invited in with my parents. But I don;t know if I was offended or pleased at the time.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Actual conversation j ust as the car door shuts-"Nice upscale home after armageddon we'll just go in and rake out da bones and move on in".

"Jehovah's loving provision that there 'r seven birds for every human they gotta eat too".{Revelation 19:17}

"Yes we'll be raking up da bones for 7 years sez da watchtower,dang i sur hope dat i don't get put on da bone raking detail"

---------------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception,in a word the cult of Innuendo

• troucul
    troucul

jeez, crumpet, what the hell happened?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Nothing offensive was said much less onomonopiaed. "Knock Knock".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit