We're in

by Junction-Guy 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Junction-Guy
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

We're in paintsville kentucky right now, actually Van Lear at my inlaws. We've been visiting family and I even went to church today, its only the 2nd or 3rd time this year Ive been to church. It was good to see all my cousins and catch up on old times, plus the dinner on the grounds afterwards was very delicious, its a shame the JW's dont do anything fun like that. Well Texas was great and I saw miles and miles of Texas-just like the song says. I have been trying to wean myself away from posting here, and im gonna try to work on a tan and get some exercise before cold weather sets in. In the wintertime I will post more here, but for now I probably wont post more than once a week.

Dave

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love driving around Texas. Loved living there, east and west, too. Go have you some fun. Posting here can keep you from more important things.

• thom
    thom

Hope you have fun the rest of the summer.
    I've driven through Texas alot. Twice had major car trouble in other people's cars (delivering them to N.Y.) and I never had so many people (small repair shops) be so helpful. Even had a 7-11 clerk call her husband at 11:00 at night and he took me to a junk yard and we pulled a water pump from an engine for me.
    Good experiences in Texas for me.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    im gonna try to work on a tan and get some exercise before cold weather sets in.

Have you considered participating in the door-to-door ministry dressed in a modest tank top and walking shorts?

Exercise, a great tan and earning a reserved place in the New Earth Society at your one-stop Kingdumb Hall of true worship and theocratic activity. Is there any better way to spend the remaining time before Armageddon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit