Jay Dubs and the Illuminati?

by Apathy 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Apathy
    Apathy

I've seen a few things here and there that seem to connect the two, which I find.. very disconcerting.
    For those who don't know, the Illuminati, if they exist (which is highly questionable), are a secret organization behind a lot of world events and politics. Supposedly, they run everything behind the scene, like the Wizard of Oz or something.
    Interestingly enough, a few paralels can be drawn between the WT-BATS and the Illuminati, if one looks for them. xD; But I'm not going to bother with these right now.
    Anyways... if it were the Illuminati behind WT-BATS, and everything, wouldn't that be weird? It would make a certain amount of sense, you've got a huge worldwide organization behind you, bringing in millions every year and fully willing to do your bidding should the need arise... creepy.
    So I was wondering if anyone knows of any connections between the Jays Dubs and the Illuminati besides the fact that they seem to be mentioned together here and there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati <-->

• Apathy
    Apathy

-wiggles- Aww, c'mon, somebody's gotta have something to say about this.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The only illuminati there is.....is the card game Illumanit...which I enjoy immensely.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:So I was wondering if anyone knows of any connections between the Jays Dubs and the Illuminati besides the fact that they seem to be mentioned together here and there?

I think you pegged it in that sentence. I'm not one for conspiracy blather anyway, but to imagine that *the* conspiracy that is the most succesful, and the most powerful, in all of world history, is somehow connected to *the* most ignorant group of yahoos ever to do a bad job of running a cult into the ground, is insane.

There, "insane", that's what the two things have in common.

• Apathy
    Apathy

I think you pegged it in that sentence. I'm not one for conspiracy blather anyway, but to imagine that *the* conspiracy that is the most succesful, and the most powerful, in all of world history, is somehow connected to *the* most ignorant group of yahoos ever to do a bad job of running a cult into the ground, is insane.
    There, "insane", that's what the two things have in common

xDD; I figured as such. But lately, I've been finding out so much more crazy WT-BATS stuff than I figured on, that I though, 'What the hey? Why not ask?'.
    I should probably cover my ass here with a 'there are no stupid questions, only stupid whatevers' quote, but I won't. x) Because there are stupid questions.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Watch out for what you read about JWs and the Watchtower online. Be discerning. I think if they had any connections with Mormons, or Freemasonry, or the so-called Illuminati, Ray Franz would have a thing or two to say and to me his silence speaks volumes.

• sf
    sf
    Ray Franz would have a thing or two to say...his silence speaks volumes.

In more ways than one, or two.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit