HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!!! WHATCHA DOIN' TONIGHT????

by anewme 9 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

Happy Friday my new friends! As your new queen I command you all to have a great evening!!!

Just kidding about the queen stuff. Hey, but I do a feel like a queen of my own life.
    Today I had a HUGE BREAKTHROUGH THOUGHT!!!!
    I cant discuss it now I've got guests coming for dinner.
    But we are going to party tonight and celebrate!

Is there anybody else going to the Monterey Scottish Games and Celtic Festival tomorrow????

Love you all!!!

Anewme

• JH
    JH

Drinking a few Budlights and spamming the board here and there.

• Happy Guy :)
    Happy Guy :)

Leaving on vacation in about one hour. Your Scottish fest sounds fun. Hope you have a GREEAYT Time and remember: If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!!

• kls
    kls

Oh lets see i am going to ,,,,no i'm not ,,,,ummm oh ya !!! Nope ,not doing that either Nothing ,just nothing.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Eating Chinese food at this very minute

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

kls I'll hang out with ya.

yup that's what I'm doin. Well maybe I'll put another book shelf together or move my desk ... maybe

• kls
    kls

kls I'll hang out with ya.

yup that's what I'm doin. Well maybe I'll put another book shelf together or move my desk ... maybe

K LadyLee , i'll grab the other end of the table for ya,,,,,,,,,,,,,Wow , this is funnier then i thought

Why LadyLee ,,What ya doing under that table ,,,,,,,,,,,,Oops ,,,sorry

• talesin
    talesin

Congratulations on your breakthrough!!! Can't wait to hear the dish.

I'm having some wine, and hmmm, well, that's about it for excitement. Tomorrow, I will go to the Farmer's Market, pick up some lovely fresh food, visit with my friends who sell their art there, then do some painting or sculpting in the afternoon.

Mini apostafest at Kwin's on Sunday!!!

tal

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Um, nothing. Eating candy in preparation for my dentist appt tomorrow morning. I will avoid anything sweet for a while after sitting in that chair.

Tomorrow is philly apostafest! I hope I can talk.

• fairchild
    fairchild

This is my second Friday evening off in the past 2 years. The first one was about a month ago. I usually work all weekend nights and holidays, but they put me on dayshift today, because the usual guy on dayshift got arrested and thrown in jail. True story, I'm not kidding.

So I don't really know what to do with my night off. Thinking I'm going to do some maintenance on my website and go to bed early for a change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit