Question One

by jaffacake 9 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Apologies for non-JWs & non-Christians, but this is a quiz for my newly baptised JW friends. Any JW guinea pigs willing to try it out before I hand it over?

The Bible alone (ideally the NWT) should be used to test your answers. Please try first to answer without the Bible, then check it later.

Question1. Whose WITNESSES should we be throughout the whole world?

Answer …………………………………………………………..(see Acts 1:8)

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

umm, Jesus?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

JESUS - Not Jehovah

• kazar
    kazar

Jehovah

• gringojj
    gringojj

michael jacksons?

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Jesus

Evanescence

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hank's! Or he'll kick yer buns!

Frannie

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Sheldon!

• blondie
    blondie

REVELATION 17:6 And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus..

ACTS 28:23 . . .And he explained the matter to them by bearing thorough witness concerning the kingdom of God and by using persuasion with them concerning Jesus from both the law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening. . .

1 CORINTHIANS 1:6 6

even as the witness about the Christ has been rendered firm among YOU,

REVELATION 1:9 I John, YOUR brother and a sharer with YOU in the tribulation and kingdom and endurance in company with Jesus, came to be in the isle that is called Pat´mos for speaking about God and bearing witness to Jesus.

REVELATION 12:17 And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

REVELATION 19:10 . . .All I am is a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing to Jesus. Worship God; for the bearing witness to Jesus is what inspires prophesying."

REVELATION 20:4 . . .Yes, I saw the souls of those executed with the ax for the witness they bore to Jesus and for speaking about God, . . .

How does the WTS dance around Acts 1:8

w85 1/1 p. 18 Witnessing Brings Kingdom Increase ***
    Jesus himself commissioned this people, saying: "You will be witnesses of me . . . to the most distant part of the earth." (Acts 1:8) "Witnesses of me"—do these words of Jesus mean that it is concerning Jesus only, and not Jehovah, that the witness must be given? Far from it! At that crucial time, when Jehovah’s favor was being transferred from fleshly to spiritual Israel, it was necessary to give a thorough witness concerning the Christ upon whom this new arrangement is built. However, Jesus remains always subject to his Father. He set the example for us in witnessing concerning Jehovah’s name and Kingdom.
  • jaffacake
    jaffacake

Wow, thanks Blondie.

I notice the JWs try to deny what the Bible says, but cannot do so using scriptures, just their own assertions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit