Is Jehovah is still creating? #73

by OlderTom 4 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

I thought Jehovah is on his rest day. He's done with working and creating things, well that is what I was taught anyway.

Tell me this then

Every year we get a new variety of the influenca virus. Why is jehovah still creating these new viruses when he said he is resting?

Are these viruses evolving into new viruses as they adapt to the ever changing environment?

Where was the Aids virus 6000 years ago? Did jehovah create it and why?

Why did we only discover it and feel the effect of it last century? Maybe he only created it last century? But he's supposed to be resting.

Bacteria are mutating/evolving quicker than we can find antibotics to fight them. Fact is they change/evolve/mutate in response to the antibiotics we develop. Is this evolution or creation?

Look at our youth how they evolve into teenage monsters and then back into human beings.

Another question for JDubs. I really would like a sensible answer. I guess that excludes you Freddie.

The memorial

Jesus Christ said Keep doing this until I return. Right?

He returned in 1914 so why do JDubs keep celebrating the memorial and not partake every year?

Why travel to the Kingdoom hall to NOT partake when you can NOT partake more easely at home?

Do JDubs ever think about these things or do they just throw it all into the "too hard basket"?

I'm no genius but I wonder about these things and how JDubs deal with these questions.

I guess the anti Watchtower filter pops up and the brain shuts down and goes back to "drone" mode

JDub congregations are much like Termite mounts. Everyone works for the good of the colony. They don't know why they just do. A few at the top enjoy the benefits. Individuals are expendable and of no consequence only the good of the colony matters.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Well, I think jehovah is still creating cus the other day i found something in my kitty's litter box that was not of this earth.

-Dan

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Uh oh bboy,

Has your cat been playing at Freddie's house?

Older Tom,

Great questions, especially about celebrating the memorial still, it doesn't make sense. It never did make sense to not partake. Thanks for the interesting ideas to ponder while I try to fall asleep. ;-)

Anne

"Too much of a good thing, is wonderful."

Mae West

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

OT, I've asked the Dubs at the door that same question about the memorial - boy, do they look taken aback!

Q: How do you know a Dub loyal to "Jehovah's Organisation" is lying?
    A: Their lips are moving.

• Sozo
    Sozo

God is never done working - there are galaxies and stars that are produced. He doesn't create disease - man does.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit