Who has the question for baptisms, year 1974 and 1995?

by codeblue 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• codeblue
    codeblue

Not just the ones at the Circuit Assembly ....I am talking about the ones we answer directly to the elders...BEFORE baptism...and at the assem

Sorry, can't find my book from 1974 of questions for baptism or for 1995...(personal reasons)

CodeBlue

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

What books would we find these in?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

From memory , the questions first appeared in "Your Word Is A Lamp to my Foot, 1967. This was revised into "Organization For Kingdom Preaching & Disciple Making 1972. It became "Organized To Accomplish Our Ministry " in 1983 , which was itself updated in 1989.

These publications are not available on the c/d Rom

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for the info BluesBrother. Who has these books, the 1972 version and the one that would have been used in 1995 baptisms?

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Farkel posted this: Re: 100 Baptism Questions (Actually 80 questions, allow he does not specify which book/edition)

I also have the new OD book questions (2005 version). If you want those PM me.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks for the offer...but I need the books with the baptism questions for baptism in 74 and 95.....I want to prove a point to one of my JW sons....that the questions have changed, not dedicating to Jehovah but to an organization!!! So, anybody have those books BluesBrother mentioned?

• codeblue
    codeblue

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit