JW cart lives in nice house

by wannaexit 8 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Just finished watching the jwbroadcast for February. On the part of the jwcart, I couldn't help but notice that the cart came out from a nice expensive home. Certainly not a place a window washer would be living in. What's up with that?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Maybe they just parked it in the garage of the person who's windows they'd be washing... until they were done.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

The new awake mag has this dude washing windows, and some people carrying a sofa .....wheres all the desk jobs?  

• brandnew
    brandnew
    And after all the physical labor during the week, they gotta lug around a cart full of trash.    Wow...
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW cart lives in nice house

WBT$ JW Literature Cart has a Butler..

Image result for Watchtower literature cartImage result for cartoon Butler

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    There is definitely a pattern developing here.....WT higher-ups will soon have brand spanking new living facilities and their mascot 'The JW Literature Cart' does as well. 
  • sir82
    sir82

It's a subtle form of "prosperity gospel"...the message is that if you "put kingdom interests first", then Jehovah will bless you with an upper-middle-class house in a peaceful suburb.

Of course, that promise is just as empty as "panda-petting paradise will be here SOON!!!".

• sillygirlforgotpassword
    sillygirlforgotpassword
    My thoughts exactly! That did look like a nice garage there! 
  • maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

All of the houses used in recent videos are VERY nice.

The one used in the recent Prodigal son video has got to me a million plus. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit