Pat Batemen here!

by gringojj 7 Replies latest jw friends

• gringojj
    gringojj

I am always waiting for a big spiel about how I can make 100 thousand dollars a month. This guy sounds like straight out of a tv informercial.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I know his "Pat Bateman" schtick annoys some....well I admit....I think it's fun and unique.
    So far I like him being here and enjoy reading his posts. Since Q is leaving us it's nice to have a Non-Dub join the board for perspective.
    Various posters tend to develop a "voice" when posting. While his may be a little "car dealer-esque" it's unique. Welcome Pat.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

HMMMMMMM, yeah his posts are odd, sometimes I can't help but laugh at them. But he PM'd me and I haven't responded since I think He might be a weirdo?

• gringojj
    gringojj

Hey!!!!! I am a non-dub!!!!!!!!!!

• burnieschick
    burnieschick

I'm fairly new here, and I'm also an non-Dub!

• vitty
    vitty

Dont worry about being a non Dub.....youll get over it and everyones welcome here

Just being patronising sorry-------

What irritates me more .........on other sites generally, is they have a quote (usually funny or clever by ppl youve never heard of )at the end of their staement. So sometimes you can read their boring quotes a trillionth time before you train your eye, NOT to look below the line

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Pat Bateman here.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

if everyone of us starte our posts with Pat Bateman here, he would no longer be unique and stop the annnoying habit - how about it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit