THE STEREOTYPICAL APOSTATE ACCORDING TO JW'S.

by GetBusyLiving 8 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

How about we let loose and spit up frothing at the mouth fury like the imaginary apostate's the J-Dubs think we are? Here goes:

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY UNIVERSE YOU GOD FEARING ANIMAL'S!!! There is no Jehovah! Worship his son Jesus instead! I’ve been sitting here in the dark in total isolation for an entire week eating bad Chinese take out, smoking joints and listening to “Dark Side Of The Moon” while scheming up ways to mess over the true religion! I mean the false religion! I was also watching an episode of “The Nature of Things” with David Suzuki before you knocked on my door! That’s right the evil “E” word, EVOLUTION, dip-shit! I’m gonna swing limb to limb like my prehistoric monkey ancestors following you guys around the neighborhood while you try to warn people of the coming destruction of this old system of things!"

GBL

• daystar
    daystar

*blink, blink*

Yeah, apostates were always described this way. But I have to say, when we saw apostate picketers outside conventions, they rather tended to fit the description from our point of view.

• Elsewhere
  • ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

But will the real apostate be the "brother" sitting behind you at the meeting?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I've found apostates, in JW literature, to be described as drug users, alcholics, and promiscuous (sp?).

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Elsewhere, that is bee-yoo-tee-ful ! ! ! I'm ROFL...

~Merry

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I've found apostates, in JW literature, to be described as drug users, alcholics, and promiscuous (sp?).

And the followers of the Truth(tm) are ignorant, uneducated, and vacuous.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

How did you get my picture!?

• jillbedford
    jillbedford

My dear uncle in the truest original apostate. He left with Ray and knows him well. Speaks to him each week.

He does not post here and does not picket anywhere.

But is you have questions about the "truth" he has a Bible based and compelling argument. There is a long list of JW relatives who have shunned him, including his own daughter because of efforts to show him "Christian" love in their shunning practice. He, my aunt and my 93 year old grandmother were all DF'd for their questioning the "truth".

Needless to say, I am very proud of him and am glad to say he is my uncle. His stand has helped me and many others escape from the mind control that is the witness beliefs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit