Not The Administrator!!!!!!!!

by Legolas 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not The Administrator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry if I missed your first post!!!!!!!!!! I really feel bad. I feel all new comers should be welcomed, I am new myself. There have been A LOT of new people lately!!!!!!!!!! We all love it! Why the name? What's up with that by the way?? Please explain.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I wrote this thread because the guy didn't get a proper WELCOME!

damn i didnt even get a hello but ill throw you one. hello this place is most interesting for sure
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Welcome Not the Administrator!!

I saw where they changed your name. Sorry you couldn't keep it. But I understand it. My in-laws wanted to call me something different than my real name. Because it was the same as my husband, father-in-law, almost like his sister, same as sisters husband, and rhymed with mother-in law, and same as mother-in-laws brother-in-law. I said no. So at Christmas, when the name is called, half of the room looks.

I say that our names are the same, but they are spelled differently. What is my name? HL

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

didn't see this one. hello glad to be here i wrote a acceptance speech somewhere giving credit to those who helped me become what i am today, or maybe its to blame all the people thats helped me or maybe i was just rambaling on because the voices cant type very good and get confused alot.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Everyone deserves a proper welcome. So let me add my name to the welcoming committee. We're glad you're here.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Welcome!

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Welcome

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board!

Cellist

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome!

• Shania
    Shania

Happy to have you here with us, we have a lot to share and listen real good too, so don't be shy, tell us all about yourself-----------we are all ears!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME FRIEND--

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit