Olivia Haight Michigan

by Vassago 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Vassago
    Vassago

I am looking for Olivia Haight, an old friend of mine. If you have contact with Olivia, please have her contact me. We use to both go to the same hall together.

Thank you

• ArtfulDodger
    ArtfulDodger

Nice try mate, but you Org-police won't get us to divulge her wherabouts as easy as that !!!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Very Artful Mr. Artful - good way to stop this before someone gets into trouble.

V - if you are legit and looking for her this isn't the way. Too many can get hurt.

• talesin
    talesin

Vassago,

Will your screen name clue her in to who YOU are? Perhaps you should post a hint, and if she is here, she will know you are a 'safe' contact, and can PM you if she chooses.

welcome to the board!

talesin

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

What is your name?

M'

• Vassago
    Vassago

My name starts with a C.
    I was best friends with her sister J. (Not sure if she wants names).

We went to Sarnia Canada together one day, the day we had to turn the clocks back, so we got an extra hour at the club :o) Remember that Liv?? S
    he was married to my sister-n-laws brother. She knows me. I miss her, I love her, she was always my little sister, she was my little sisters best friend! Liv, i tried to write to WatergirlMI, the email you left on here, I don't know how old it is, but it does not work any more. Talk to me. I miss you!! C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit