Who is the Leader of the JW's now?

by Ticker 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ticker
    Ticker

Im just curious as I dont know. It was Henchel (forgive the spelling if incorrect) wasn't it? Didn't he pass away? If he did who now is in control of the governing body? Even if they dont officially have a leader anymore, who do you think is really in charge?

Ticker

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Jaracz - but could argue cynically that it is the lawyers these days

• Ticker
    Ticker

No Way Not Jaracz. Omg. Is that official? Thats the worst from what Ive heard about him, maybe that explains all the recent crack downs on inactive ones. I dont know just a thought. I would imagine the lawyers do control somewhat, how much im not sure. Anyone know anymore info on this and who really is in control. Most of the Governing Body must be near their death beds except for a few recent inducted members. They are really getting up in age. How can they control anything at such an old age?

Ticker

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

The Man Behind the Curtain of course!

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Anyone know anymore info on this and who really is in control.

Jehovah of course............sorry, just couldn't resist...there will always be somebody in charge, doesn't really matter who. They come and go, with a few changes here and there, depending on what the flavor of the month is.The WT will stay the course and be what it is: The Watchtower

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    How can they control anything at such an old age?

Depends...

• Quentin
    Quentin
    Depends...

Woo Hoo!...now that's funny...

• Ticker
    Ticker

The Man Behind the Curtain. Oh the wizard of Oz is in control now i c. LMAO Damn they musta indoctrinated that poor bastard too.

Oh yes and lets not forget Jehovah, he's the real one behind it all isnt he. Maybe he's playing hide and go seek behind the curtain too. LOL

You guys are funny as hell, I like that. Gave me a real good laugh. $hit almost pissing myself lauging now. OH I love this board.

Ticker

P.S. Im still laughing and ma belly hurts now. ROTFLMAO

• garybuss
    garybuss

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses (Incorporated 2000)
    President William L. Van De Wall
    Vice Presidents Charles I. Woody, Leon Weaver, Jr.
    Secretary/Treasurer William H. Nonkes
    Directors Harold K. Jackson, Merton V. Campbell, Stanley F. Weigel

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I bet if you called the local congregation in the phone book even the average presiding overseer couldn't tell you, it's that damn confusing.

One day it will be like Enron, the money will be gone and then everyone will know who was who!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit