Tinitus & Gin & Tonic...

by Frog 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

Frogs just come out of an excrutiatingly (sp??) loud indi chick rock concert, and is suffering a major case of industrial deafness on account! don't have my specs with me, which is usually enough to hinder my vision, add to that multiple g&t's & you have virtual blindness:)) Anyway, was a fun night, and now I'm killing time waiting for the bus from Uni to collect me and deliver me to may warm comfy bed...if only there was a kind spunky soul to tuck me in hehe luvyas, sleep well (EST) Frog xx (ribbett)

• kls
    kls

Sounds like you had a great time ,and soon you will be all tucked into your lilly pad fast asleep.Goodnight

• Frog
    Frog

fortunately kils, I took time out this morning to make up my lilypad!...nothing worse than an unmade lilypad:-)) xx

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Scootches closer to Froggie to keep her warm ***

• Es
    Es

you go girl

• Dustin
    Dustin

Sounds like my kind of night. Nothing like some heavy metal and alchohol. A little bit of sex would make the perfect night (ha ha). Maybe you should stumble in one of the guy frat houses and say you're lost. I know if I was a SINGLE college guy I would be shopping the chick meat market that is college.

Don't worry you will find a rock n roll stud to call your own. I'm already taken. If you ever get to the U.S. I'll take you out hunting for love. I am the master at setting up all my single friends. Ah the things I do for friends.

Later Froggie

Dustin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit