Crime-Victim’s mom says Satan caused attack

by DannyHaszard 2 Replies latest social current

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Victim’s mom says Satan caused attack
    The Trentonian, NJ - 3 hours ago
    ... Asked if she lives in a gang-infested area of Trenton, where her son might have confronted gang members on her behalf, she said, "I’m a Jehovah’s Witness ... EWING -- James ("Jay") Knowles, who was shot twice and cut on the throat Monday when five hoodlums invaded his Heath Street home, has vastly improved, and was listed in good condition yesterday at a local hospital.

"I hope he’s getting better," said the 33-year-old construction worker’s mother, Annie Knowles, 64, of Trenton. "He seems to be."

Knowles was at her son’s house yesterday, along with his cousin, who refused to identify himself. The cousin had been living there at the time of the attack, police said.

Asked if the attack on her son might have had anything to do with the cousin, Knowles said, "He (the cousin) just came from the Bahamas! He was in Florida, and just graduated from college. And he’s not a citizen of the United States. He’s going back."

Asked if she had heard from police any new details of the attack on her son, Knowlessaid all she’d heard was hearsay.

"I don’t know the truth," she said. She pondered whether or not there had been a robbery. "We don’t know that."

James is her baby, the last of four children.

"He was a very beautiful child," she said.

She said he was always taught to be good and to "always mind your own business. But you get caught up in this rat race," she said. "Now why it happened, I don’t know. But when I find out, I’m going to pray for them, too."

Knowles said she hasn’t asked her son who attacked him. She goes to his hospital bed and visits him but she does not ask him that question.

"When he gets all right, he’ll tell me," she said adding that her son "was not that type of person" to get involved with gangs.

Asked if she lives in a gang-infested area of Trenton, where her son might have confronted gang members on her behalf, she said, "I’m a Jehovah’s Witness, so there’s nobody after me. I go from door-to-door every day I can, with magazines ... I believe in God Jehovah."

Her faith is not shaken, she said, because God didn’t cause the brutal attack.

"Because (God)didn’t cause what happened to my son. The devil, Satan ... he’s causing this," she explained.

"Bad demons and Satan are running around here. We can’t see them; they’re spirits. They get in people, make them rape kids and stuff like that. They want to know why people do that? It’s because of the demons. And the devil."

Knowles suggested reading in the Bible about Job and what the devil did to him.

"(Job) didn’t know what was happening to him," she said.

"We know what was happening to us," she continued. "We know the devil is loose down here, because in Revelation it says so. You’ve got to read the Bible."

Police said five men, ages 18 to 22, described only as three blacks, a white and a Latino, all wearing white T-shirts, bound Knowles’ wrists and ankles, cut him in the throat and chest, then shot him twice in the chest, after which they left him for dead.

Knowles managed to get out his bedroom window and go to a neighbor’s house for help, and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

Mrs. Knowles said she didn’t know what happened to her son on Monday night.

"No, and you know what I do?" she said. "I pray to the Jehovah God. He will make a way, whatever happens; if this will come to the light, He will make a way (for it) to come to the light. So I leave it alone.

"Jehovah God put the detectives here. That’s their job, to find out who did it to him. I can’t do anything about it."

She said James’ father is in the Bahamas.

"Jamie was getting ready to go there on Monday," she said, "but this happened to him, so he can’t go ... I’m just so thankful he’s alive."

She said she didn’t want to say anything in speculation for fear it might be determined later to be untrue.

"I want to be in that paradise!" she said. "Because it’s going to be clean, and I want to be there."

Wished good luck, she said, "Luck has nothing to do with it. I’m going to be with Jehovah. He’s going to destroy the devil and all them demons.
    "You start reading your Bible," she admonished. "You want one, I’ll get you one

--------------

Footnote from Danny Haszard-my sincere condolences to the family of this 'demonic' assault.

But know this,most of Satan's damage is through deception by the 'angel's of light'/minister's of righteousness who masquerade as wolves in sheep's clothing.

2 Corn.11:13-15

• Ellie
    Ellie

Its very sad that this has happened but his mother looks like the lunatic, not the attackers.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I agree the mom looks a wacko!............I hope she keeps up the good work!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit