Whats in the Box?

by individuals wife 3 Replies latest jw friends

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Just been reading this article over my lunch - made me go mmmmmmmm...
    Apparently they are looking for new recruits... any takers... looks like their might be a bob or two in it....

http://www.independent.co.uk/story.jsp?story=86523

Couple of points I found interesting - first the scrutiny of the Charities Commission, why can't they do something about the build up of funds that the JWs have. And second - how on earth did they work out that Bedford is the site of the garden of Eden???

So come on.... what do you reckon is in that box?

• da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Whats more, is the fact that after years of negotiating with the Panacea Society, my mum, whom is still in the WT Society, may have uncovered the original plot for the garden in her very own vegetable allotment in Bedford.

Honestly, I even saw it for myself when I went down there with her and an old friend of hers, Milly Henschel I think he said his name was!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Is this Joanna Southcotts box?

Englishman

• da_luvvin_bruvva
    da_luvvin_bruvva

Who's Joanna Southcotts?

Individuals wife - No joke (this time) I actually live near where The Panacea Society have their HQ, and boy, are they loaded! Loadsa houses, loadsa money. Sound familiar?

If you wanna know more - email me direct, and I'll explain why they chose Bedford as their stomping ground (as the WT chose Brooklyn)

DLBruvva

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit