Please read this message from Dansk (Ian)

by Alleymom 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94653/1609825/post.ashx#1609825

I don't want to hijack the weekly Dansk Vigil thread, but this message warranted highlighting.

If you want to post a message to Dansk, please do it in the Vigil thread so that he will be sure to see it when he wakes up tomorrow.

He and Claire and the family need our support as he goes through these very rough days.

Marjorie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

BTT

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ian,

Just to let you know that yourself and your family are in our thoughts at this end. We have onlywords to offer you, but be assured of our concern and love. Hang in there Ian.

HS & Mrs. Step.

• delilah
    delilah

Dansk....may you feel much better soon.....You and yours, are in my thoughts and prayers.....may you find the energy to be strong,

Delilah

• Legolas
    Legolas

I'm sorry, but what is this about? I don't know . Please fill me in, I'll help if I can.

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

BTT

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Here's another message from Dansk:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94653/1610997/post.ashx#1610997

Dear ALL, ((((((((((())))))))))))

Thank you so much for your vibes, beautiful pictures and kind words.

I didn’t sleep well last night and am very weak this morning; possibly the weakest I have ever been.

I might need to have chemotherapy because the swelling are large and I have no energy. I’ll know after Monday morning.

Things are extremely trying at the moment but I am confident that with God’s will and your prayers I’ll see a happy result.

Love, thanks and sincere blessings to you all,

Ian

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thank you Alleymom.

I didnt catch this yesterday as I was offline.

I will be sending Ian reiki nightly this week, instead of the 2 to 4 times per week. Maybe that will give him a boost.

Ian. Love to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit