Anyone going to the July 15-17 Convention in Winston-Salem NC?

by jaredg 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jaredg
    jaredg

I'll be there on Saturday with my family. We should meet up!!

Jared

• jaredg
    jaredg

i guess nobody eh'

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Sent you a pm.

About to send another one b/c I forgot something lol

• Mary
    Mary

Sorrry hon, but I already "did my time" just over a week ago........you should check out the sites where those of us unfortunate enough to have attended, posted out notes. That way, you'll be semi-prepared for the ad-nauseum that's gonna pass as "spiritual food". I guess Friday they moan and whine about 'postates and the Ba'al-like Internet which is seducing God's people faster than a european bordello seduces sailors, Saturday is pure horseshit----I know, cause that's the day I went. This is where they tell you to "obey, obey, obey." If you remember, count how many times they use the word "obedience" or "obedient" during the 10 minute Daily Text. At mine, they said these words 27 times.

Sunday, apparently there's a drama with Paul and Timothy and his imaginary friend Jonathan who is trying to get him to get an "education". The message is loud and clear.

You should post here after you go........I would also strongly recommend smoking some pot or consuming several glasses of alcohol before you go........that way you can doze off and it'll be easier to bear.

May the Force be with you.

• delilah
    delilah

Or do what Mary did, she went to a matinee during the lunch break.....hee hee hee.....

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit