bombing kills 2

by z 4 Replies latest social current

• z
    z

Netanya bombing kills 2

Following long period of relative quiet, suicide bomber struck outside Hasharon mall in Netanya, North of Tel Aviv, killing at least two people and wounding dozens. Islamic Jihad claims responsibility for terror attack
    By Raanan Ben-Zur and Doron Sheffer

NETANYA – At least two people were killed and more than 20 others were wounded in a terror attack outside Hasharon mall in Netanya, north of Tel Aviv, Tuesday evening.

The explosion was reported in the area at about 7 p.m., with rescue forces arriving at the scene within minutes.

Two people are in critical condition while six people sustained serious injuries in the attack. The bombing was apparently carried out by a suicide bomber who arrived from one of the villages in the vicinity of the West Bank town of Tul Karem.

The IDF has been searching for Islamic Jihad terror suspects in the area in recent months. Notably, the terror cell that carried out the attack at the Stage nightclub in Tel Aviv came from the same area.

The Islamic Jihad has already claimed responsibility for the attack.

• kls
    kls

Z , i heard about this and yes any death by these suicide bombers is just sick and i see no end to them

• JH
    JH

Will there ever be peace in Israel ?

• z
    z

saw two bodies around and another body was that of the terrorist,” he said. “I started to treat those seriously injured. The wounded were in panic and screaming in pain. Others were lying on the road and simply kept silent, due to shock,” he said.

Arik Twik, who was standing about 20 meters (approximately 70 feet) away from the mall’s entrance said he saw a suspicious person, who a mall security guard also spotted.

“The terrorist apparently realized he’d been identified, stood in the middle of the crosswalk right next to four young girls, French tourists apparently, and then blew up,” he said. “It was a big mess.”

Netanya resident Pazit told Ynet: “My mom was right at the mall’s entrance. She turned around and was about to leave when the explosion was heard. She said body parts were flying…the doors exploded from the blast. She sounded very frightened.”

This people are sick just killing innocent t people going to the mall

• kls
    kls
    This people are sick just killing innocent t people going to the mall

Yes Z , that seems to be their target ,the innocent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit