Flee to the Mountains

by Ticker 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Ticker
    Ticker

LOL Dont mind the pun on the title but I might be fleeing to the mountains if I get hired for a company I applied to. Its in British Columbia. I havn't told a soul here and plan on keeping it that way for a very good reason. Ditching one of my last barriers due to my fading is ditching any JW's that even remotely know I was ever a Jw. Freedom maybe totally completely fully at last.

Im so excited I might be moving to a nice southern part of a warm mountainous province called BC. Good chance I may get hired. Im really nervous though about moving and am going to be sweating it out for awhile till that phone rings. Best part though if I move, no more dub past to carry with me, new people, new place, and no one has to ever know I was a dub. I'll be disapointed if it don't work out but they are hiring in alot of locations. I like the looks of the kooteney region, anyone live their and can relate what its like for rental costs and cost of living compared to average etc...

Ticker *fingers crossed

• kls
    kls

Ticker , i will keep my toes and fingers crossed for ya cause it sounds really great. Ok , and me legs

Let us know what happens

• Ticker
    Ticker

You bet I will keep you guys posted, unless of course I dont get the job and I wallow away in

self pity I have more choices yet if I dont get theses locations.

Ticker

• Purza
    Purza

Good for you Ticker. I know moving was the best thing I could have done to make my fade complete. I wish you the best of luck in your job prospect.

Purza

• Frog
    Frog

Hey Ticker, that's great news,all the best of luck with it:) Moving far far away from any known dub was the best thing I ever did for myself. You can leave it fully behind, and start completely afresh, will be so good for you. Keep us posted when the offer confirmation comes through frog

• Ticker
    Ticker

You bet everyone Ill keep yah all posted. Im gonna be going crazy all week waiting for the phone to ring.

Ticker *still crossing fingers, toes, and legs along with KLS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit