**MUST READ** AlanF's email to Knocking.org

by sf 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2

Great stuff, AlanF!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Alan, You must compiled all your essays and other writings into a book format. I want one. Waiting for you. I never tire when reading anything you write, you are captivating and truthful.

Blueblades

• Xandria
    Xandria

btt

• z
    z

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

AlanF:

Great, as always. It's this sort of intelligent, carefully worded writing that made such an impression on me when I was first disturbed enough to begin thinking about leaving the Witnesses.

I'd always been taught that ex-JWs and apostates were such liars and mis-conceived (love that silly word!) people.

Alan, your writings have been a real influence on me, and this post shows why. To the intelligent, reasonable, concerned JW having serious doubts, this is the sort of writing that touches to the very core of those doubts. Your writing helped me to see several years ago, for the first time, that I wasn't the only one disturbed by these terrible inconsistencies in WTS teachings. For the first time I realized I wasn't alone - that my doubts were reasonable.

Thanks again for all that you've done - and this letter you've written will help other thinking JWs to take the steps I found I had to take. Glad also that you've become a friend.

S4

• nowisee
    nowisee

does anyone know...

is the CBC documentary, "children of Jehovah" available anywhere?

• bother_forever
    bother_forever

Worth the time to read. I wish I had seen this kind of material years ago.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

when i grow up i wanna make predictions too!

• jukief
    jukief

He *is* pretty wonderful, isn't he?

• upside/down
    upside/down

Hey neighbor...nice work...as always.

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit