Anyone on here on There.com

by FreedomFrog 3 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Hi All,

Haven't been on for awhile, so don't know if you remember me or not...hehe.

I've been busy with the little one, my new "spiritual" path, and playing online 3-D games.

I was just curious if anyone of you were on There.com? It's a 3-D game/chat place. It's kind of addicting. (lol) If you are, come and say hi to me. I'm "Lady Ginger" there.

Love ya all and think about you lots! (even though I'm not on much)

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hi freedom frog!
    how's things going for you?

i've never heard of there.com but will check it out.

i love games! and i love to chit chat!
    hugs and good to see you posting again!

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Hi there candidly,

Yeah, I've been quite busy. But thought I'd stop in a bit to see how ones are doing.

We are doing fine, thank you. Zach is on summer vacation and Sierra is crawling and standing now, so been harder keeping up with them. I home school Zach but seems like he's keeping us busy since summer. You'd think that it would slow down a bit with not having to do school work. But it's quite the opisite. LOL I think it's because I would give him work and he'd be busy on it for 2-4 hours. Now it's like every 15 mins I need to help him out with things, like breaking up fights between him and his friends and getting him to pick up his toys.

There* is quite fun, it's a 3-D chatting "game". You are this avi that can walk around fly things, build homes, buy clothes, buggies and such. And chatting to other avi's. But I must warn you, it gets a bit addicting. lol

I have many friends there and have to go on at least once a day or I have There* withdrawals...rofl.

If you join make sure you look me up as Lady Ginger.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'll take the free tour when i get a chance.thanks!. i got it bookmarked.

as for zach..your homeschooling..make him work all summer lol..keep him busy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit