Texas helped needed

by buffalosrfree 4 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I am having trouble with a mortgage company. emc corp in Irving tx. need to somehow get ahold of an email address for them specifically the legal dept. I had been in contact with an individual (cyrus campbell) and need to get his phone # so I can call, I am now in philippines and dont have ready access to info I once had as it is in storge. he was helpful and hopefully will be again. if you can get me any phone #'s for them (his would be just dandy) I would very much appreciate it. tks in advance.

• Been there
    Been there

I have your info check your pm

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

I am having trouble with an mortgage cmpy in Texas, irving tx that is and did receive a pm from norma on it, if she could pse resend it to me would much appreciate it. It had to do with a Phone Nr for Cyrus Campbell there and I need that # now as i am back in civilization so to speak, still in the pi but was down in the province where there is no technology and only now just got back to the civilized world and dont know how to get copy of previous pm"s. If anyone can help let me know will check again at internet cafe in a day or so. tks in advance. Buff

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

beenthere what part of the jelly state are you from? i know alot of people there

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

Psssssssssssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...for all practical reasons you only need to post in one 'directory'. Most of us here go to the active topics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit