Paris: you're next

by Soledad 4 Replies latest social current

• Soledad
    Soledad

Those al-qaeda bastards are coming after France next, no doubt about it! They've targeted all the major cities and achieved some major death and destruction. Maybe it's just me, but doesn't Paris seem like the next major target?? Look out!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Soledad,

Paris has already been a target for multiple Muslim extremist bombing in their Metro system prior to 9/11, before real terrorism existed.

Best regards - HS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If indeed Al Qaeda is just a bunch of genocidal maniacs who hate all westerners "for their freedom", then Paris would be a fine target as a big-western-city and symbol-of-western-opulance". If, however, they have the political goals they claim to, then Paris seems an unlikely target.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    9/11, before real terrorism existed.

that's a funny one! thing is I lived outside of the US for many years so terrorism didn't have strike my hometown before I knew what it was.

In any event, stay safe!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

It wouldn't serve their political agenda to attack France, since it was against the Iraq war and it attempted to counterbalance US influence. The group that claimed responsibility for today's attacks warned Italy though that it could be next. I think its a far more likely target since its so very pro-US and its a prominent G8 country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit